U.S. Pavement Services Inc is seeking an National Account Manager. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, be exceptionally organized, possess outstanding communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office. As a key member of the National Accounts team, you will manage all aspects of projects efficiently and professionally according to client and U.S. Pavement Services, Inc. protocol. The successful candidate will be an energetic self-starter possessing a desire to both serve and lead.
Knowledge of the top 15 retail brands nationally and the construction and/or paving industry is a plus but not required. Military Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree or substantial experience in account management as an equivalent
- Proficient P.C. skills required, primarily web based applications, Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word, CRM Software
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Ongoing Management of National Account Process for Assigned Clients
- Oversee and track assigned National Account work orders, campaigns, and capital projects from beginning to end, providing regular and timely status updates to internal and external teams
- Coordinate all project stakeholders including site-level contacts, subcontractors, corporate contacts and Account Owners to ensure completion of individual tasks and overall project flow and success
- With customer satisfaction top of mind, keep operations across multiple projects at varying stages of progress moving forward smoothly
Manage Subcontractors for Client Specific Projects
- Continuously qualify and verify subcontractors for capacity, availability and compatibility for current and future projects
- Ensure subcontractors have appropriate information and qualification in place prior to specific assigned work on-site, through collaboration with accounting department
- Collect/process all necessary PO’s, invoices, sign offs, completion photos, and other data from subcontractors
Support National Accounts Capital Projects Team
- Provide assistance as needed to the Director of National Accounts, Director of Capital Projects and Account Owners as assigned by the Director of Administration
- Execute support tasks for National Account capital projects team as needed and be available to participate in bidding processes, project assignment, project updates and reporting, and other necessary aspects of successful execution on capital projects
Be a value-added member of the team
- Pro-active and productive worker who is equally adept at being a great team member and leading colleagues
- Polished professional manner when dealing with clients, subcontractors, vendors and coworkers
- Clear communicator with the ability to equally express successes and challenges effectively
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or call us at 1-800-PAVEMENT to find out more about our current job openings.