U.S. Pavement Services Inc is seeking an experienced National Project Manager for our National Accounts division. The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter who takes ownership of their assigned projects and can successfully plan and execute multiple projects at one time. Familiarity with the construction industry, big box retail facilities and operations and scheduling is a definite plus. This position requires extensive travel and the ability to evaluate, summarize and recommend paving and pavement maintenance solutions. This on-location, customer facing role requires the interpersonal skills required to deliver excellent customer service at high a level.
- Clear and consistent communication with property managers, subcontractors and USP team.
- Conduct thorough and accurate site evaluations with scopes needed, phasing plan and property photos.
- Timely progress reports with photos and updates communicated to all parties daily or more frequently when necessary
- Attention and adherence to all safety requirements on site
- On site supervision of subcontractors which include quality control checks and progress reports
- Open communication with property manager throughout the entire project
- Traffic and pedestrian control with cones, barrels and signage placement throughout the project
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise and course correction to ensure timeline and budget goals are met
- Review completed phases and receive sign off from client at the conclusion of the project
The ideal candidate should be familiar with MS Word, Excel and Outlook. The position requires basic math in order to measure square and linear feet, tonnage and irregular shapes.
This is a fast paced, hands on leadership role which may require you to perform some physical tasks including but not limited to lifting up to 50 lbs., standing or walking for extended periods of time, climbing, balancing or kneeling and the ability to see clearly with or without glasses or contacts.
*Military Veterans strongly encouraged to apply.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or call us at 1-800-PAVEMENT to find out more about our current job openings.