At U.S. Pavement, we truly believe our dedicated employees are our greatest asset. Professional growth and development are important and encouraged through ongoing employee training and advancement opportunities. As a company, we are rapidly expanding and need great talent to continue our success in the marketplace.
Construction Finance Specialist
The #1 Pavement Contractor in America, U.S. Pavement Services Inc., is seeking a Construction Finance Specialist. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, be exceptionally organized, have a great attention to detail and be proficient in Microsoft Office. The successful candidate will be a hard-working individual who is ready to roll up their sleeves.
- Construction accounting experience
- Proficient P.C. skills, Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Report writing skills using excel and crystal reports
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and switch priorities quickly
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Job costing entry and reporting
- AIA Invoices
- Assist in development of procedures and reports to monitor large construction projects
- Field payroll data entry and balancing
- Assist with ad hoc reports
- Work with operations team on purchase order approvals/changes
- Various office tasks as needed
- Be a value-added member of the team
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Health, dental and vision with 50% company contribution
- 401K with company match
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Knowledge of the construction industry is required. Military Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or call us at 1-800-PAVEMENT to find out more about our current job openings.
We want people to feel good about working with us, in addition to feeling good about their pay and benefits.Mike Musto CEO, U.S. Pavement Services
July 12, 2022
U.S. PAVEMENT NAMED TOP CONTRACTOR FOR TENTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
For the tenth consecutive year, U.S. Pavement Services has been ranked among the Top Contractors in the nation by the voice of the industry, Pavement Maintenance and Reconstruction Magazine.Read Full Article >
July 12, 2021
Project Profile: Walmart - Hudson, MA
Our large scale job at the Walmart Supercenter in Hudson, MA is coming along nicely!Read Full Article >