With the Coronavirus pandemic rapidly changing how everyone communicates, U.S. Pavement Services would like to share that we are open for business. Our focus is clear, we’re here to help you with all your pavement maintenance needs in any way we can. We are taking drastic measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees as that is of utmost importance to us.
We have put together a set of procedures and practices that are aligned with the instructions put forward by the Center of Disease Control & Preventions (CDC) and the following workplace procedures will go into effect to ensure your safety, your patron’s safety, and our employees safety:
Pre-Shift: All employees are required to take temperature with Supervisor present.
- The Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) considers a reading of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit a fever.
Travel: No more than 2 passengers per vehicle.
- If there are 2 persons, masks are required to prevent the spread of the virus to other passengers and contamination of the vehicle.
- Employees are encouraged to sit in an appropriate seat that creates the greatest distance between the passengers.
Start Times: Start times will be issued in in 15-minute increments to reduce the number of employees at the USP facility.
Practice regular hand washing:
- Prior to all shifts, after employees have been in a public place, using the toilet, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Hand washing stations/hand sanitation products will be available to all employees.
Practice 6-Foot social distancing guidelines:
- There are circumstances where work activities require less then 6’ exposure, employees will be sure to use the appropriate PPE provided when near other employees and customers.
Disinfectant sprays and wipes will be provided: Appropriate disinfectant sprays and wipes will be provided to all employees.
PPE will be available for all employees: The types and quantities of PPE will vary based on the risk.
Job Site Protocols: All job sites will be 100% carry in/carry out. Our employees will make sure:
- To not enter your building for any reason.
- If a check in or updated communication is needed onsite it will be done outside and proper social distancing protocols will be followed.